things that suck about js
asked some people what they dislike about js, just out of curiosity.
results are predictable.
in no particular order:
- events (dom events, event cycle, event loop)
- js fatigue
- this (context)
- es6 classes/oo idea prevalence
- mobile safari even existing
- internet explorer/edge
- no type system
- everything DOM related
- no real immutable data structures
- lack of neat syntax tools found in new languages (simple shit like range operators)
- the way everyone else writes it