Treatise on Minimalism
Tags: minimalism, manifesto, treatise, design
- Minimalism should increase your happiness and contentment.
- Less is powerful.
- Elimination is incredibly powerful.
- No one can eliminate everything.
- Elimination without self-awareness is dangerous and harmful.
- Fix you before you fix your stuff.
- Minimalism is the most intense form of expression possible.
- Your stuff has no objective value.
- Beware of potential.
- There are no right minimalism answers, only theory and extrapolation.
- Minimalism is an enhancer, not a finder.
- Upkeep is all of the battle.
- You can't eliminate mistakes.
- Minimalism is distilling life.
- Focus creates beauty or abhorrence. You decide which.
- Minimalism is respected.
- Necessity is fluid.
- Memento mori.